Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Battling Dry Skin

With the colder temperatures settling in
and the reminder that I do not control my desert-esque apartment heat,
my skin is entering i-hate-you mode.

Yours, too?

Here are some products that help my skin survive the winter.




I actually apply this on top of my daily moisturizer. 
It locks in the moisture and makes for a good makeup base.

2. Smith's Rosebud Salve In a Tube
Your favorite lip balm in a more sanitary container!

3. Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15
Just because it's winter, it doesn't mean you should skip the SPF.
Aveeno products are all amazing, by the way.

4. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
I admit, I alternate cleansers just like I do shampoo/etc., but
this is a good, stable choice especially if you have sensitive skin.

5. Soapology Walnut Polisher
I use this after #6. A great exfoliator.

6. Soapology Brown Sugar Scrub: Verbena Ginger
Use this as your full-body scrub and your skin will love you.

7. Dermalogica Barrier Repair
It's perfect to use occassionally if you have a trouble spot on your face.
(that seems to stay dry no matter what you do!)

until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...