Monday, January 9, 2012

Recently on Instagram


{"My Private Jet" by O.P.I. for NYE}


{bundled up}

zzZZZZZzz
{ you'd think he was the one that got up at 4:15am to catch a flight. :)}

{NYE bling}

{celebrating}

{my city!}

{my mom made this a long time ago. it makes me smile.}

{adore this keychain gift!}

{"BBF Best Boyfriend" by Essie - new favorite neutral}

{stumbled upon a photo shoot in Soho}

{I could have sifted through these letterpress blocks all day.}

{Brooklyn Flea finds: vintage sweater, earrings, horn decoration}

{Sunday breakfast}


until next time,

g

2 comments:

  1. My Private Jet...I had the same color for NYE! Sad to say, I STILL have it on my nails. Time for a mani! :) Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's a great color! :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...