Thursday, January 5, 2012

Goal for 2012

It's taken me a few days to really think about what I want to accomplish this year. I, of course, have many of the same goals as everyone else - like being healthier (I start a two-day cleanse today to kickstart that goal - wish me luck!), more driven, and keeping focus on what's important and what makes me happy. If I had to sum up my sentiment and hopes for 2012, though, it would look like this:



We tend to think of the bigger moments when it comes to goals - the events and milestones that we envision in our future. But what about the every day? The routine actions you make each and every morning, day, and night that fill up the majority of your lifetime? They can often feel so monotonous that they aren't even a deliberate choice! 

Instead of letting life happen to you, make life happen. Instead of living life on autopilot and just going through the motions that will get you to the nearest weekend or vacation, I propose that we all make sure that each day we do and act and eat and talk and sleep and love like we actually chose to, meant to, and want to. 

I propose that we live deliberately.

Here are 15 ideas on how to make that happen.

until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...