Friday, January 27, 2012

Link Time!


My friend & I checked out the new winebar near Union Square last night called Corkbuzz. A must-try! I highly recommend the bucatini dish with brussels sprouts & chili oil and the Domain Marcillet Hautes Cotes de Nutis '09 wine from Burgundy, France.

...psh, don't let me fool you with sounding like I know what I'm talking about. It was the waiter's recommendation, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'd love to take one of their wine classes to learn more! (Friends, who wants to join me?)

Can someone puh-lease go on a tropical vacation with me so I have a reason to buy this perfect coverup?

In case you missed it, here's Sh*t New Yorkers Say. (As someone mentioned on Twitter, we really need a "Sh*t Bloggers Say" video. Someone get on that, stat.)

I would love to have this quote in my home one day.

The cutest 911 call you'll ever hear.

Wouldn't this be a tasty treat for your Superbowl party? And these for dessert?

Send this to your favorite snorer.

Do you have little ones attending your wedding? Print out these activity books!


If you own a store, please hang this on your door. :)

Have you ever seen a font you like, but you don't know what it is? Upload it to WhatTheFont.

I leave you with these words of wisdom from Mark Twain.

I hope everyone has a rejuvenating weekend!

until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...