Thursday, December 29, 2011

January 2012 Desktop Wallpaper

I leave in the morning to ring in the New Year, 
but I wanted to go ahead and share January's desktop background!



*remember to click on the image first before saving as background

Soak up your final days of 2011 and reflect on both the good and bad.
The bad prepares us just as much, if not more, for the good in the future.
Learn from yesterday, dream for tomorrow, 
but only seek happiness from the now.
Dream bigger than you think you deserve
because you, in fact, deserve the best.
But keep in mind that you are the only one who can make it a reality.

Thank you, as always, for reading my little blog.
My year was filled with exciting new ventures, challenges,
and many, many blessings.

Take care & goodbye for now.
I'm off to visit my favorite blessing of 2011.

xo, 
little lady


until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...