Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Some Nights...

...when it's cold and dreary and you've been wearing stupid tights all day and you're sore and tired and you have a broken toe (my left ring toe or the little piggy that had none of the roast beef or however you're supposed to distinguish) and you have a case of the Mondays, you have to put aside all the important to-dos and instead! ...bake chocolate-chip pumpkin muffins :)



Can you smell them? They smell like love.

p.s. Do you like our new plates? 
I bought two of them on Sunday from here 
when I realized it was kind of necessary that we had adult-sized plates. 

p.p.s. Don't be fooled. I still have zero clue what I'm doing in the kitchen. 

exhibit A:

how many mistakes does it take? 

...don't mind the spaz of a girl sprinting across the street in her pajamas 
to buy the right kind of oil while the oven preheats.  

p.p.p.s. Patrick is finally home after working in Long Island since Saturday which makes me happy. 

'Cept when he announces he doesn't like pumpkin. (-.-)
...
Will someone come over and eat all these?


until next time,

g

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...