Friday, October 26, 2012

It's Friiiday



You made it! :) How are you?! Any fun plans for this weekend?

Patrick leaves early tomorrow morning to work out of town all weekend which means I get the apartment to myself. [insert a teethy wide grin] Perhaps I'm just a loser loner or maybe it was the years of living alone, but boy do I love a couple days of me-time. Should be fab. Just as long as he's back before Frankenstorm hits...

In other news, I get to see my momma in T minus 7 days!! Can the jumping-up-and-down commence?

some things for you to click on ~
.............................................................................................................

cute colorful mittens.

i wasn't sold on the whole sloths-being-cute thing until I saw this.

dear future dream home, please have this & this inside.

hilarious frightened faces from a haunted house.

personalized ribbon.

an inspiring interview with Anna from Rifle Paper Co.

never love anybody who ...

oxblood skinny jeans.

i adore this table cloth.

baby booties.

art for the kitchen.

just when i thought i couldn't love SJP more.

need a Halloween costume for your pet? Target has a great selection.

how cozy does this cape look?

ballerina bun & the hair donut to d.i.y.

i leave you with this.

until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...