Tuesday, October 23, 2012

20 Things That Make Me Smile

1. Patrick joining my personal training session last night - priceless!

2.
the Starbucks barista somehow detecting that I needed a boost.

3. discovering this hidden gem of a restaurant in Murray Hill.

4.
sunshine + street fairs.

5. that chocolate peanut butter pie I made Sunday morning...
sigh, I might need to make it again.

6.
the view.

7. my two favorite outfits from the Tompkins Square Park Dog Parade:

8.
speaking of our furry friends...
NYC really does have something for everybody.

9. living so much in this shirt that it's been kind of ridiculous
and I had to buy a second one.
(I have the white/neon pink & the heather lake blue/navy ones.)

10.
city lights...
...and long walks home with my fella.

11. staying up late and giggling over Friends bloopers 
& Saturday's SNL Stefon skit.


12.
learning.

13. when this wordless song comes on as I'm stomping through the city.

14.
the color orange.

15. the new best kind of gift card.

16.
artichoke hearts, brussels sprouts, butternut squash,
& sauteed cherry tomatoes.
(aka making a delicious meal out of market sides at Westville.)

17. remarkable ideas like this.

18.
a sweet thank-you note.

19. realizing that the holidays (and these) are right around the corner.

20.
and finally, this reminder.

what makes you smile?

until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...