Thursday, October 18, 2012

Dreaming

...
dreaming up a logo...

I've been dreaming more than normal lately. The kind of dreaming that happens during my subway commute when I am overcome by my thoughts and I stare into space...thinking, imagining, envisioning goals happening...dreaming. And I miss my stop. The kind of dreaming that happens when I look outside my office window...into the windows of the skyscraper across the street. The kind of dreaming that happens when I accidentally wash my hair twice in the shower without even realizing it.  The kind of dreaming that happens any time I read or see something inspirational or something I know I could do...perhaps better. It's the kind of dreaming that happens any time my mind wonders. And it wonders quite a bit. 

I reboot by being alone, which doesn't happen often these days. Maybe that's why I'm escaping more to my thoughts, no matter the situation? There sure is a lot of good stuff in those thoughts that I'm trying to translate into actions and reality. Wish me luck.

Do you dream? 
What are your dreams made of?  
What steps are you going to take to make them come true?

:: wisdom ::

"It may be that those who do most, dream most." - Stephen Butler Leacock

"When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life." - Greg Anderson

"Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil." - James Allen

"Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal." - Pamela Vaull Starr

"What's the purpose of living if you don't go after your dreams?" - Samson Reiny

"Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born." - Dr. Dale E. Turner

"For those who dare to dream, there is a whole world to win." - Dhirubhai Ambani

"No dreamer is ever too small; no dream is ever too big." - Anonymous

"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living." - Anonymous

"Go for it now. The future is promised to no one." - Wayne W. Dyer

"A journey of a thousand miles must being with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"At first, dreams seem impossible, then improbably, and eventually inevitable." - Christopher Reeve

"This one step: choosing a goal and sticking to it, changes everything." - Scott Reed

"Life is short, live bold! Be heard, be you, dream big, take risks, don't wait." - Misty Gibbs

"It's better to have an impossible dream than no dream at all." - Anonymous

"All successful people, men and women, are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose." - Brian Tracy

"The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want." - Ben Stein

"Don't live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable." - Wendy Wasserstein

"Be willing to be uncomfortable. Be comfortable being uncomfortable. It may get tough, but it's a small price to pay for living a dream." - Peter McWilliams

"Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul; the blueprints of your ultimate achievements." - Napoleon Hill

"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

"Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts." - Anonymous

"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." - Anonymous

"If you don't have a dream, how can you have a dream come true?" - Jiminy Cricket

until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...