Friday, January 18, 2013

Weekend Challenge + Links



Happy Friday! I have a little weekend challenge for you, mkay? It's to create something lovely. Whether it's artwork, a happy corner in your home, a colorful meal, or that thing you pinned ages ago that you said you'd make one day...create something and have fun with it! And if you take this little challenge, please show me what you make :)

Any fun plans for this holiday weekend? I'm spending the 3 days (hooray!) in this little city of mine. Two big things I'm looking forward to? 1.We get to see Patrick's brother whose in town from LA working this premiere. 2. I have a fun meeting to discuss designing another wedding invitation. (cue me jumping up & down!) It should be a wonderful few days.

before I sign off, here are some links for your day ::

are you a parent or do you work with kids? here's great advice on encouragement.

one smart kitty.

currently reading.

have you ever heard of this pink lake? so cool!

i want to see this musical mainly for the scene with Bruce Bogtrotter & the chocolate cake.

this made me snicker.

Valentine's Day is coming up. What's the manly go-to-gift equivalent of flowers for girls? These.

a cute case for an iPhone 5.

i could watch this video of my friend's Boston Terrier (the one I drew here) allllll day.

these are always so funny...bad lip reading NFL version.

a great post...35 things a 35-year-old has learned.

live in NYC? make sure you take advantage of the restaurant week going on. also! you can book a cooking class at Dos Caminos.

don't know what to write to your Valentine? write this. they'll love it.

and finally, a little perspective.

until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...