Thursday, January 10, 2013

In Other News

hello there. how are you? 
knock on wood...I'm feeling much better! hooray!
however, i'm still a little like this ::


in other news,
Siri is useless.
i can't get enough grapefruit.
i organized my nifty spin tray. can you spot my new industrial scissors?
patrick made me a mean grilled cheese.
i played the game called, "which pens deserve to live"
and cleaned out ALL of my art supplies last weekend.
as patrick can attest, it was quite the chore.
i went through birthday & Christmas cards to decide which ones to keep.
this was a, "duh...save!" (thanks, SGS!)
i decided that neon orange grosgrain is my new signature ribbon.
i documented this farewell.
so long, holiday beard.
(i can't get over how young he looks.)
and i designed some exciting party invitations - here's a snippet!


until next time,

g

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you're too funny. You sum up your life in pictures so wonderfully :) I loved the video too & I want to be invited to a party all about cocktails and kisses!

    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...