Friday, January 4, 2013

Have a Fantastic Weekend!

 
It's Friday!
 
What do you have planned this weekend? It seems like it's been forever since we've had  a weekend in the city, and I am thankful we are just. staying. put. With it being the first weekend of the year, I find myself wanting to attack all the personal goals I've set for myself...but I know I need to start off slowly. I've apparently caught whatever cold is floating around (lovely) so that plus getting back to the gym this week has left me feeling preeeeetty close to death. While I have a lot to tackle between dealing with the disaster that is the aparment + errands + working on some exciting art jobs, I am also very much looking forward to catching up on rest...the past month has been a doozy, yes?
 
some links for your friday ::

still in need of a new 2013 planner? hit up graphic image / momagenda / erin condren.

i'll be keeping this in mind when I clean this weekend. i feel a "stuff purge" coming on!

a cute case for your glasses that's under $4!

we got a crock pot for christmas! patrick, pick which recipe you want to try first :)

are there multiple iPhone chargers in your home and you never know whose is whose? personalize them!

freaky deaky.

how to make the most of your weekend.

do you have a lucky number?

don't forget to send thank-you cards for all those wonderful gifts you received. wishing you had a pack of stationery to keep you set for multiple occasions this year? it's a good thing i have some for sale.

DJ Earworm's 2012 Mashup!

how to make 2013 your year.

Um, I needed this tip the other night when I was scrubbing glitter nail polish off my nails for what felt like an eternity.

you might have missed these new year's eve kisses.

and finally, something to keep in mind about goals.

until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...