Wednesday, December 19, 2012

New Favorite Beauty Product

I was recently gifted what has now become my favorite product. I'm sure many of you have tried it, but it is completely new in my beauty repertoire!


Fresh Sugar Lip Polish is a tiny little pod of love. Not only does it exfoliate (hellooo, dry winter smackers!), but it also nourishes and moisturizes. Plus, your lip gloss and lipstick will look a million times better on smooth lips. If you haven't already tried it, do. I promise you'll love it!

{purchase here.}
 
The same person also gave me Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment (so sweet!) in the gorgeous shade of "sheer crimson red" - it's a mixture of super smooth/non-sticky lip balm, lipstick, antioxidants, and SPF protection.


If you're going to try one, spring for one of the tinted shades. It adds the perfect pop of color, especially in the winter.
 
{purchase here.}
 
Your local Sephora might even have the little gift set of both! ...stocking stuffer, anyone?

until next time,

g




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...