Friday, December 14, 2012

Give the Gift of Correspondence!


This stationery is designed by me and professionally printed on high-quality smooth, white 5x7" paper. In each set, you will receive 5 of each 5 styles plus! 25 matching envelopes.

bonus! there might be a little surprise in the package ;)

This is a set of cards that will keep you prepared for upcoming hellos, I'm sorrys, birthdays, thank-yous, and congratulations. As you know, I'm a sucker for snail-mail and I'm trying, with all my might, to keep the love for it going.

They also make a great gift!  Please place your order by the end of today if you would like to receive the stationery by Christmas :)

You can see more photos here and you can purchase the set here!
...

until next time,

g



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...