Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Vacation


Guess who's on Christmas vacation?!!! 11 whole days of it! I can't even believe it's here. In a few hours, I will say goodbye to Patrick and his brother who stayed with us last night - we are taking him to our favorite diner first :) - and hop on my little polar express train home to Virginia. My family is gathering tomorrow (tomorrow!) to celebrate a first round of Christmas by cooking and serving breakfast at the local mission. I can't wait. Many forms of celebrations will follow in the coming days and I just, for the life of me, can't wipe this grin off my face! Are you traveling this weekend, too? Be safe. Be jolly. Don't get your tinsel in a tangle. Stare at some twinkle lights for at least six full minutes. And hug those loved ones of yours extra, extra tight. 

until next time,

g


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...