Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pumpkin Recipes

I participated in a pumpkin bake-off yesterday. Let's face it, some of the best things about this time of year are the pumpkin-flavored goodies!

What did I make? Chocolate-chip pumpkin muffins.

I blogged a recipe for them here last year, but this year I used the recipe on the back of the Pillsbury pumpkin bread box (looks like this) and tossed in a bunch of semi-sweet chocolate chips.

ta-da!
so easy!

I wanted to share two of my favorites from yesterday:

Check out this pumpkin lasagna recipe. (deeeee-lish!) It would be a great alternative entree for Thanksgiving, dont you think?

The most decadent recipe? ...pumpkin bread pudding with caramel sauce. That's right. Love on a plate.

recipe from the fabulous Linda & Harriett

P.S. five pumpkin recipes I want to try:


until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...