Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Fun



 "arm party" from earlier this week.

Do you have exciting plans for the weekend? I'll be working on art projects both days again, but I can't complain as I have two fun weekends right around the corner. 

...work hard then play hard. :)

I still wanted to share a few things with you today!

I love this lamp for a side table or desk.

The grand opening of C. Wonder in Soho is this weekend! Check out their website and Facebook page for a sneak peek of their merchandise.

Funfetti cake batter fudge? Yes, please!

A pretty coat.

Check out the new Indego Africa products. (Remember when I blogged about the company here?) I love the new ornaments.

Want new sunglasses, but don't want to spend a fortune? Check out the awesome collection at Urban Outfitters.

How to read laundry symbols: (um, I don't know about you, but I needed this a long time ago!)


A magnetic makeup board? Brilliant.

75 uses for baking soda.

These are great to remove sweater pills and fuzz. (a great stocking stuffer, too!)

I leave you with this:


until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...