Friday, October 14, 2011

Hello, Friday!

What are you up to this weekend? I will be attempting to get my life in order, spending most of my time working on various art projects. I hope my favorite Vandercook press is roarin' to go!

For now, Little Lady would like to share some fun...

a friend and I checked out the new fro-yo spot in Chelsea called
Flavaboom the other night. Forget Pinkberry - this is my new favorite!

Japanese clothing line, UNIQLO, is opening its biggest location in the world today on 5th Avenue at noon. They're featuring many discounts to celebrate their opening. For example, their denim will be on sale for $9.90 (yes!) until October 30th. Also, according to Refinery29, the first 30,000 customers will receive a free tote.

Check out the October/November New York edition of Adore Home Magazine.

Kick off fall (and your tastebuds) with a Field-to-Fork Outdoor Culinary Festival at Brooklyn's Borough Hall tomorrow, October 15th.

A friend of a friend wrote The History of the World According to Facebook that was released earlier this week. The author is hilarious. Buy it here.

A cute monogrammed school bag.

The original film and vintage camera formulas for your favorite Instagram filters.

I need to try these caramel-stuffed apple cider cookies immediately.

I think this is the coolest iPad decal ever.

Christmas is 10 weeks from Sunday................................................

(I'm waiting for you to wrap your head around that little tid bit.)

What's the best way to start preparing? Make a list. This notepad might make it more fun.

I leave you with this quote.



until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...