Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Weekend


First of all, Happy (early) Mother's Day to all those women who play that important role! I am blessed to have so many incredible mothers in my life...I adore & admire you all more than you know. Here's a special shout-out to my main mama who fills up a great deal of my heart. I am so lucky to have you!
 
What are your plans for the weekend? I will be drawing & designing for the next two days, taking breaks to workout, clean, run errands, and...go bowling. YES! We have plans to celebrate a friend's birthday at a bowling alley and I am so tickled about it!
 
a few links for your day ~
 

pretty desk lamps. (I have #1!)


my friend emailed me this helpful apartment hunting checklist.

how clever is this tooth fairy receipt?

Allie Brosh, both incredibly talented & hilarious, returns to blogging for the first time since 2011 with a powerful explanation of depression.

this wallpaper would look so fun in a powder room.

Patrick emailed me this article this week with a subject line of, "for my business woman." (love him.)

feeling stressed? go here and spend a couple minutes.

I would love for this guy to float to NYC.

I cannot handle the level of cuteness.

hey boys! check out Hugh & Crye - it offers a really cool fit-finder approach. 

pssst...these shoes & these shoes are identical. (except the price)

and a thought for your day, the space between Yes & No.
 
Have a happy weekend!
 
until next time,
 
g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...