Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Little Bit of Lately

there's been lots of wonderful things here lately.
if you'd like, have a look at a few ~

*those futuristic bubbles in the "looking up" picture are elevators in a hotel!


*Matthew was smiling more in our first pic, but it was blurry. Don't worry - he's very friendly!
*my mother and Blythe are basically twins, right? So why don't I look more like Gwyneth Paltrow? :)
*The Bauble Bar pop-up store in Meatpacking was giving away free jewelry this weekend!
I knowww. Bananas!

*my mom gave me the shoe sign. life motto? :)

until next time,

g

4 comments:

  1. I love how you placed these photos into a collage! Your nail colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout for the photos (and the pictures themselves- way too cute)! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...