Monday, March 18, 2013

Lately in the Big Apple


Here is some of what's been going on lately, in no particular order.


"I Saw U Saw We Saw Warsaw" by O.P.I. = the perfect shade of navy.
Kardashians do eyelashes right. Loving the Khroma "Stroke of Midnight" version.
Apparently (?!) I also love polka dots.
Oh, and that's just me waiting impatiently on the eye doctor.
(Instagramming gives me less time to stare at the scary gadgets.)


It's been a very busy (& exciting!) stretch of calligraphy and illustration projects. While many are for others' personal/surprise occasions, I hope to add a few of the designs to my portfolio at some point.

a fun dinner at Tavern on Jane with Patrick, his sister, & her husband :)
a view from breakfast we ate outside (yes!) during that one warm day that was such a tease.
& a movie date to see Silver Linings Playbook. (we can't stop talking about it - it's a must-see!)

love them :)

and finally, Mom's emails always bring sunshine to my day.

Happy Monday, friends. I hope you have a smile-filled week!

until next time,
g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...