Friday, June 15, 2012

Love/Celebrate/Give

lately my choice of nail polish is calligraphy ink. ha!
and i love it. :)

What are you up to this weekend? Tonight, I'm checking out the Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations Met exhibit with a girlfriend. And Sunday, I'm spending Father's Day with my dad! Hooray!

here are couple links for you today ::

NYC skyline dishes.

Bedside table lamp set

Love this tote. I always say that line to friends (and myself!) while trying to get through a rough or busy day.

Do or don't: honeymoon registry (i think it must be fun!)

Bethenny Frankel's honest and heartbreaking story about her miscarriage.

2012-2013 Life Planners from Erin Condren are available for pre-order.

NYC sample sales happening now & soon!

You'll love these photos from the 2012 Surfing Dog Challenge.

These beautiful decanters would look great on a table or shelf.

I leave you with this quote.

have a fantastic weekend!
......................................................

until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...