Friday, December 16, 2011

Dear Santa + Suggestions

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is to one day have a room in my home dedicated to all of my various crafts. Apologies for the insensitive analogy, but my apartment currently looks like the North Pole on crack. I spilled an entire pod of glitter last night and now everything in my vicinity has a slight sheen. Don't get me wrong, I'm a lover of sparkle, but not when it's somehow on my monogrammed bath towel. I know my lease isn't up until summer and I know I can't really expect to have a spare room until, IdunnoI'm47, but please please please put this somewhere on your magical list for the future. I know I've already asked you for a sewing machine this year and you're probably wondering where in Rudolph's name I'm going to store that, but I'll figure it out. I mean, who needs a place to sit down anyways? Heh.
Oh! I have something to show you, Mr. C.

see?
I believe!
(this hangs in my kitchen all year.)


Love,
me

p.s. Readers, here are some suggestions for your Friday:

Make your own decorations & reindeer food.

Elmer Fudd hats for guys & girls.

These satin pajamas are pretty fabulous.
(fun fact: they're Kourtney Kardashian's favorite.)

Great use of rubber stamps.

I love the pictures on this post (especially the quote).

NYC borough coasters.

How to make your own turkish delight. (Yes, the fascinating white stuff Edward eats in The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe that you spent your entire childhood not knowing what it was.)

A gift guide for the DIY fans.

Have you actually never read the letter to Virginia O'Hanlon about whether or not Santa is real?
Read it here.

Have a wonderful weekend!

until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...