Monday, September 12, 2011

Fun Things for You!

A smile for your Monday.

Long hair? Try this knot pony.

Tips on how to create a display wall.

Do you have/are having/know someone having a baby? Here's a free baby log printable.

A recipe for homemade nutella.

I adore this chevron chair.

My trusty teal leopard-print hair dryer died. I couldn't keep air drying (even though my mane doesn't do anything besides the stick-straight-look no matter what I do - blah!) so I had to buy a new one. And that seemed about as exciting as buying socks or mouthwash or Drano. Also, I was downright shocked when I saw a selection of dryers between $100 and $250. Seriously?!? I refuse. I went with this one and I honestly love it. Bonus feature? So compact!

How beautiful are these agate bookends? They'd make a great housewarming or wedding gift.

I always quote this line to myself from Finding Nemo. I love that someone put it on a keychain!

I have no idea what I would do with these (carry them around as my magic wands?), but I love them anyway.

until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...