Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hate Moment Part II

As the weekend comes to a close, I'd like to provide an addendum to my last post.

It didn't take long for that eensy weensy teeny tiny little screw to fail me. After a hellish day at the office on Friday, I came home to quickly tidy up the apartment before company arrived. I was on the phone with my mom, discussing the bad luck that had already stomped all over my day, when all of a sudden I heard it. Yep, I heard an ever-so-daunting *kerplunk*. Actually it was more like *KERPLUNK!!!!!*

"Yeahhhh, I'm gonna need to call you back...."

I must apologize to my company (i.e. my boyfriend) who, in hindsight, probably wishes he chose a different night to visit. The closet breaking and the lack of room to store my clothes in the meantime made for a not-so-happy little lady. He, being the trooper that he is, helped me find my sanity --- one cocktail dress at a time.

Thank you, "Supah' Marrrrio", for recognizing the fact that with my shopping habits I need metal-rod supporters instead of plastic. And as much as I hate to admit it, your handyman work totally trumps mine.

At least all is now well in the land of closets.

May this week bring better luck.

until next time,
g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...