Friday, April 26, 2013

Have a Relaxing Weekend



Hiiiii. How are you? What are you up to this weekend? I'm only working a few hours this Friday before heading out of town. I'm off to visit a girlfriend, her husband & their adorable chocolate lab! I can't wait to see them :) I have a stack of new magazines & the third season of Downtown Abbey to keep me company on my journey, too. There's something about getting away from the hustle & bustle of Manhattan that is so refreshing. Don't get me wrong...I love this city of mine that I've called home for nearly six years, but goodness she wears me out sometimes. Before I officially sign off for the weekend, here are some links for your day ~

I'm printing this and hanging it where I can read it often.

a pretty little treasure pot.

I could see myself wearing these all summer.

painting inside your home? 10 tips for a perfect paint job.

for parents & grandparents --> an app that lets you read bedtime stories together from afar.

Yum! Derby bars.

3 stores I know of are having Friends & Family sales: Tory Burch // Loeffler Randall // Saks

how awesome is this makeover?

when I'm having a bad day, I just look at my "cuties" board on Pinterest :)

this is like my adult equivalent of an alphabet activity book I need to keep in my bag. Don't mind me, you others wedged against me on the E train, I'm going to draw some letters.

the 10 worst foods to feed your children.

I want to check out these books!

A DIY project I don't think I can pass up.

Are you going to be spending a lot of time at the beach this summer? How great would this blanket be to bring along?

a good & needed reminder.

Have a relaxing weekend!

until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...