Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Friday!

Central Park via
i hope the city looks like this tomorrow morning :)
 
Fun weekend plans? Patrick & I will be hunkering down for the most part. Blizzards call for hot chocolate, throw blankets & movies, right? We rented Pitch Perfect last weekend which was hilarious, by the way. I will also be stomping through snow tomorrow to have a fun brunch with girlfriends :)
 
here are a few links for your Friday ::
 
a must-watch video.

guess what's back in stock (a limited supply!) by popular demand --> my "love" temporary tattoos!

finding out that Nemo has already cancelled things.

my new motto.

heart-shaped umbrella.

a gift for your favorite techie --> music balloon.

wisdom in sharing.

this maxidress makes me excited for spring.

good heavens, salted nutella puppy chow.

and incredible advice.

until next time,

g

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ginny - just got back from a trip to London and was so excited to have multiple posts on here to catch up on, I love your quotes! Thanks for such a sweet happy blog to look forward to!
    xo Emmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please know your comment was a total day-maker! :) I hope you had a fantastic time in London!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...