Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Week of Love - Recent Moments

Life is all about the little moments that bring you joy in the day-to-day.

I get really excited about the goodie bag at the dentist. 
new orange toothbrush! score!
I'm tempted to just let this picture speak for itself, but I would like to point out a few things:
1. When Patrick finds a new favorite song, he has to listen to it 17 times before calling it a night. 
2. His hand looks like a rake.
3. No, we don't typically store the umbrella there. He uses it to stretch his shoulder.
4. He doesn't really fit in the chair, does he?
5. My friend totally called him out on Instagram by asking about the "hat situation." (I died!)
Apparrrently, his headphones hurt his head so he has to wear the hat, but he also has to roll it up enough to hear properly. Hence the oh-so-ghetto-fab look.
moments of inspiration and dreaming up future projects.
mixing patterns! checks & stripes.
red ink.
chevron rings c/o Aiden Modern Vintage! (so sweet!!)
& "I'm In-dia Mood for Love" by O.P.I.
This was my official weather report from my stoop Friday night.
We cook our potatoes in a cute little floral bag my sister made me. 
7 minutes in the microwave is all it takes!
Sloshing through the snowy sidewalks (say that 5 times fast) with friends.
this.
hot chocolate with extra marshmallows!
Do I dare share the most unflattering picture of me ever taken?
Why not. I can't look at it without laughing! 
This is how we celebrated Chinese New Year :)
Nothing like a late-night Fresh Direct order to brighten your Monday.
My Godson gave me a gift card for Christmas and we finally put it to use!
His mama (my first roommate in NYC) must've remembered how we hopped up in down in pure excitement when we heard the FD delivery man ring the doorbell :) 
We ordered a fun selection - everything from eggs to chicken to bananas to brussels sprouts to tilapia to blueberries to pancake mix. Yum.

P.S. Can't wait to see that same mama in just a few days!!!

I hope your Tuesday is filled with moments that makes you smile :)

until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...