Friday, September 14, 2012

Weekend Links

...

Whatcha up to this weekend? My weekend fun started a little early with an event at Blue Smoke last night. Have you been? The food and cocktails are amazinggg. (I recommend the Porch Swing and the Lynchburg Lemonade!) The rest of my weekend will consist of a birthday celebration, basking in the September sunshine with Patrick, long talks with girlfriends, and turning the work-week kitchen counter into my weekend art desk.

 ------- some links for you! -------


Gwyneth Paltrow styles her favorites from J.Crew's fall collection.

I will be downloading these free 12 inky Photoshop brushes over the weekend.

Put one of these in your bachelorette's hotel room.

This print maps all of the foul lines of every major league baseball stadium, letting them run to infinity.

What a perfect bag for fall for under $100! And a cute fall dress for under $50!

One of my most prized possessions is a framed intricate treasure map that my brother drew for me when I was little. (He even took me on a treasure hunt through woods and caves and all!) I was reminded of that as I stumbled upon this boy's incredible birthday party invitations.

Neon 2013 planners.

How to piss off your designer friends.

From what I saw on various fashion blogs during NYFW, the Oscar de la Renta Spring 2013 collection is my favorite. I can't wait to see some adorable celeb wearing that last striped number. It's fabulous!

I was inspired by all of these trays.


I'm pumped to check out this restaurant this weekend for the first time!


I leave you with this quote.

until next time,

g

4 comments:

  1. omg. love the tray link! currently obsessing over beautiful trays for the vanity, coffee table, and bar. thanks ginny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your friday link posts. The photoshop brushes & neon planners are actually awesome. Have a happy weekend! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so glad :) And I miss you back!! Let's make those nutella stuffed chocolate chip sea salt (love-on-a-plate) cookies for Thanksgiving, kay? :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...