Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wednesday Fun

Have you ordered your 2012 planners yet? My personal favorites are the Graphic Image agendas and Erin Condren's life planners.

If you ever need a heavy-duty hand cleaner (after gardening? kids with art projects? working on cars?), use Gojo. It's what we use in the printshop and I declare it's magical.

I want to take a nap here.

A cute Tory Burch iPhone case.

How to do a classic french braid.

I bet these candles smell delicious.

Guys, you'd look handsome in this sweater.

Sigh....I want a craft nook one day!

A garlic shrimp and zucchini wrap recipe.

Throwing a baby shower? Here are free printables for a non-cheesy game.

Sparkly black flats.

Lots of great gift ideas in West Elm's monogram shop.

Dog owners will appreciate this.

A great idea for a bachelorette party.

Need new glasses? Here's a cool website.

6 healthy types of tea, according to Real Simple.

I leave you with this daily reminder:

until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...