Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Fun Little End to November

...oh, November,
I liked you very much.

If I had to describe the past couple of weeks, it would go a little like this:
city walks
art projects
mailing calendars!
two toothbrushes in the toothbrush cup
birthday surprise squeals
is that a candle in a cupcake walking my way?
the best group of friends
introductions
stories
 belly laughs
cake
another piece of cake
late night talks
early wake-up calls
a see-you-soon goodbye that still made me cry
magazine time in the airport terminal
happy hellos
family hugs
fireplace warmth
first glass of egg nog this year
thanksgiving blessings
delicious homemade feast
dancing & giggling children
comparing pinkies
sister sleepovers
 staying up until 1AM talking about boys
leopard-print jammies
sappy girly movie day
{first time seeing: An Affair to Remember, Steel Magnolias, & Beaches}
my wonderful Papa & Nana
listening to Nana's hilarious opinion of the Kardashians
playing Santa with Mom
a Breaking Dawn, Part 1 date
car ride
train ride
cab ride
hoisting my overstuffed suitcase up the stairs
and into my little
home.

and in pictures ~

the big apple:

birthday love:

family:

hands:

thanksgiving:

travel:

 p.s. a little message from my 3-year-old nephew:

 until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...