Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Few Things to Share

Hello, hello!

I'm taking a 4-day weekend to spend time with some fabulous women in my family (can't WAIT!), get some much needed feet-in-the-sand therapy, work on my tan freckles, get my DQ blizzard fix, and read Harry Potter. (I have never read the books or seen any of the movies, but I'm finally jumping on board. I'm only about 60 pages into the first one and I'm already hooked!)

I have a few things to share before I go:

Tonight I return to the letterpress studio to begin a series of classes to continue working on this project. Big smiles. :)

I think this would make an adorable baby gift.

My friend recently told me about this online boutique. Really cute things. (thanks, Nic!)

Here is a great list of 20 uplifting quotes and pieces of advice.

I learned my lesson about soft iPhone cases and got a new one.


I'm kind of obsessed. You can purchase it here.

Do you ever want to order something online and you discover that the particular retailer doesn't have an online shopping website? Like Zara or H&M? And do you ever need to order a few things from multiple stores, but you're kicking yourself for the multiple shipping fees? Check out Suddenlee. According to Refinery29, you can shop from over 300 shops (including those without US e-commerce), bundle with other purchases from other stores and have it shipped to you the very next day.

Want something to do on Saturday? Head to the New Museum's Block Party. Admission is free.
 
Also, here is a list of all the street fairs happening in the city this weekend.
 
I'm sure you've noticed the friendship bracelet craze happening right now. Here's a fun little guide on how to make your own!

I'm no mother, but I still thoroughly enjoyed reading Joanna Goddard's series that she did with seven guest bloggers on juggling work and motherhood.
 
Lastly, I leave you with some beach bag love.

(I hope you've enjoyed these shopping sets as a recent addition to Little Lady. They've been fun little nighttime I'm-going-to-pretend-I-have-my-own-magazine projects.)

striped beach bags!




until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...