Friday, June 17, 2011

Celeb Inspiration

Sarah Jessica Parker is one of my all-time favorite celebrities.
(I mean, of course she is. I'm a girl and I live in NYC!)

But she did tell me back in 2008 that I smelled freshly showered...


...and to this day, it's the best compliment I've ever received.

Also, please note how gargantuan I look standing next to her. (!!!)
Watch out, New Yorkers, laaarrrgggeee lady in the big apple.

Remember the scene in the first Sex and the City movie when Carrie tells the girls that she's engaged?

And she's wearing the pink dress with the opera-length pearls?

image via

Since I'm such a fan of her & her character's daring style, I recently attempted to channel her pink-dress-look


I have since stumbled upon a fabulous studded belt
 that I am going to try next time... ;)

Where did I get the dress? From Zara!
I blogged about the store here back in April and it has continued to be full of great finds.

Oh and guess what?
My dress is also featured in this week's US Weekly...
GASP!


 I have a feeling I'm going to see this dress
everywhere now.
That's what I get for cramping SJP's style.

TGIF & happy weekend, readers!

until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...