Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oprah

This is a litho print I did in a summer class many years ago. (I made the paper from cotton pulp, that's my own image I printed from a stone slab, and I sewed and bound the book by hand. It was a neat project!) And yes, it's hard to see/tell, but that's supposed to be Gandalf talking to Oprah. Long story.



Did you miss the Oprah finale? Click here to watch clips.

"Because that is what a calling is, it lights you up and it lets you know that you are exactly where you're supposed to be, doing exactly what you're supposed to be doing...Live from the heart of yourself...Know what sparks the light in you so that you, in your own way, can illuminate the world....In every way - in every day, you are showing people exactly who you are, you're letting your life speak for you. And when you do that, you will receive in direct proportion to how you give..."

until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...