Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring Organizing: Your Purse

Raise your hand if you have ever had trouble finding something in your purse.

Um, the little lady can see you and you didn't raise your hand.

Liar.

Every single time I approach my stoop to go home, I spend far too long finding my keys. It's like this mean little hide-and-seek game my purse likes to play that always ends up with me angrily shaking it until it coughs up whatever I'm looking for.

I've heard that to a man, a woman's purse is a mystery. And just so all you men know - to a woman, a woman's purse is a mystery. If you've never read the chapter "I Hate My Purse" from Nora Ephron's I Feel Bad About My Neck, you need to. In fact, buy the book for your mom for Mother's Day if she hasn't already read it. The little lady promises you that she will love it.

Back to your purse. The holder of your entire life. Your keys, wallet, change purse, checkbook, cell phone, iPod, headphones, lipstick, chapstick, gum, Tic Tacs, tissues, hand sanitizer, compact mirror, floss, sewing kit, umbrella, sunglasses, camera, snack, water bottle, agenda, books, magazines, business cards, mail, hair ties, manicure kit, super glue, sugar packets, bug spray, sunscreen, hand lotion, feminine products, Advil, notepads, drawing pads, bobby pins, bandaids, pens, pencils, erasers, markers, white out, deodorant, minature flashlight, perfume, nail polish remover pads, tape, safety pins, tiny photo album, minature screw driver, etc.

You just never know!

Bottom line: a purse never has enough places to put things.

Do not fear - the little lady is here!
(Can I put that on a t-shirt?)

Check out the Etsy store, Samorga.
Nifty little purse organizers!







images via


To shop, click here.

until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...