Monday, April 18, 2011

New Website!

With the amazing help of Smitten Blog Designs, I am proud to present my new professional website!

You may access it via http://www.virginialucashart.blogspot.com/ or http://www.virginialucashart.com/

or by clicking my button on the sidebar:

 
Little Lady, Big Apple will stay the same and the new site will act primarily as my "flagship" and a place for me to share my artwork. It's still very much a work in progress, but I have been so tickled with this project that I couldn't wait any longer to share it with you.

Please stay tuned for more updates!

until next time,

g

2 comments:

  1. hi G i just wanted to tell you that I love your blog, you crack me up! I got your name from Lea Barksdale; i own a small activewear boutique in lynchburg, va and i was in the process of starting my blog when she gave me your name. best of luck with the artwork! -Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are so sweet. Thank you, Shelly! Lea is wonderful and I'm so glad she introduced you to Little Lady. I will definitely stop by your boutique next time I'm in Lynchburg! Best of luck with starting your blog. It can certainly be a fun little hobby. :) -Ginny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...