Friday, December 31, 2010

Little Lady Desktop Wallpaper

It's almost time to ring in the New Year! I wanted to update my desktop wallpaper on my computer and thought I'd share my image in case you'd like to use it, too. Apologies if the little lady is really little. Still figuring things out.


It's hard to believe we're bidding farewell to 2010. I have had incredible ups and difficult downs, but I am thankful for every single moment. As someone once said, you must be happy for those moments. Those moments are your life.

"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day."~Edith Lovejoy Pierce

"Ring out the old, ring in the new,
Ring, happy bells, across the snow:
The year is going, let him go;
Ring out the false, ring in the true."
~Alfred, Lord Tennyson, 1850

"We spend January 1st walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives... not looking for flaws, but for potential." ~Ellen Goodman

“For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.” ~T.S. Eliot

"Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." ~Oprah Winfrey

I look forward to every single moment I am given in 2011.

May you all have a wonderful and safe New Year celebration.

until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...