Monday, December 6, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

I thought it was impossible for me to be more excited about going home for Christmas until my mom sent me these. 


Santas.

yes, she decorated a house plant.

her collection of antique birds.

my room. i get pink. obviously.

a tiny tree.

a small tree.

a medium tree.

a big ol' tree!

Mind you, she had all of this decorated days before Thanksgiving. (!)

Inspired by the busy elf my mother has become, this little lady did some decorating, too.

my mantle.


and my tree. 

are you ready to see it?

are you sure?

it's HUGE!












keep scrolling.











KEEP SCROLLING.












 ta-da!

ok so maybe not huge.
not counting the stand? 
16 inches. 


man!



At any rate, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

And I couldn't be more thrilled.

until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...