Thursday, June 3, 2010

The HomeCentric's Shop

If you've ever lived with me or seen my apartment, you know that I love pillows. Lots and lots of pillows.

I currently have 9 pillows on my bed. Sometimes I have 10. Pillows are no joking matter.

Although I'm mainly a fan of the big European-sized pillows, I also love the smaller throw pillows that can give a bed, chair, or couch an instant pop of fun.

(how many times can I say the word pillow(s) in one blog post?)

Check out these adorable pillow (!) covers from The HomeCentric's Shop on Etsy. Prices range from ~ $17 to $30.
 
Too cute. You can buy pillow (!!) inserts at your local craft store or online.


I ♥ PILLOWS. (!!!)

ok. I'm done.






pillow.



until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...