Friday, August 17, 2012

Have a Relaxing Weekend!

...

(a close second was "are you kitten me right meow?")


That's all I got for you today. 
Ya know, me talking for animals.
Crikey, what is this blog coming to? 
I'm tired.
But thankfully?
It's Friday!
...
What do you have planned for this weekend?
(If you want, tell me in the comments section! I'd love to hear. 
I changed the settings to allow even non-registered commentators.)

I'm having dinner with a girlfriend, taking care of my favorite patient, finishing season 4 of Dexter, and hoping this whole let's-relax-and-regroup attempt goes better than last weekend. I'm also in the process of getting my life together for a busy end of the month. First step? I got my personal email inboxes down to zero (whatever you do, don't email me ;), cleaned out/updated my Google Reader, and am spending the day organizing at work. It's that "outer order contributes to inner calm" thing I inherited from my mother. Do you operate the same way? What do you do to get your life in order?

I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend!
xo.

until next time,

g

[update: don't watch the season 4 finale of Dexter unless you're okay with giving up a couple nights of sleep...yikes!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...