Friday, March 2, 2012

Hello, Hello!


Happy Friday!
What are you up to this weekend?!
I need to catch up on my reading.

Yep, that's me. 

My bf told me the other day he loves my forehead. Surprised, due to its enormity, I asked him why. 

"It helps me pick you out of a crowd," he said. True love? Heh.

Speaking of the boy, he's visiting soon for 6 whole nights! (yay!) Which means I also need to make a trip this weekend to the forgotten land of the grocery store. It may or may not be my first time in 2012...

time for a few links: 

If you're in NYC, check out The Orchid Show tomorrow through April 22nd at the NY Botanical Garden.

Live with your significant other? A great little tip to keep the sparks flying.

The 26 happiest animals need to cheer up these guys.

DIY mercury glass. (so cool!)

The new March Matchbook Mag went live yesterday! I really, really like this lamp that's featured inside.

I've seen an illustration on the subway and was delighted to stumble across this video about the talented artist drawing it.

Ladies, a cute work top for spring.

I never like going to someone's home for a party, meal, or stay empty-handed. Drinks and/or treats usually do the trick, but sometimes you either just need something little to recognize hospitality or a little something extra to add to whatever else you're bringing. I think these would be a perfect staple to stock up on & have handy.

And from the same website, this would make such a thoughtful gift!

Refinery 29's guide to drugstore beauty.

Fellas, this is a cute way to ask someone to be your girl.

I did this medicine cabinet makeover the other weekend and was appalled to see how far back some of my stuff had expired. Highly recommend.

Do you sit at a desk all day? I tried out a co-worker's exercise cushion and ordered one for myself because I could tell such a difference. It makes you feel like you're sitting on an exercise ball and forced to have good posture.  (without the fear of rolling away...)

I'll leave you with this fascinating video that will give you goosebumps. Watch with sound.

until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...