Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Kendall Rose Ink

Kendall was my favorite classmate in Greeting Card Design at Parsons. Her cards were always so inspiring and I absolutely adore her script - and I am very particular when it comes to handwriting.

I was so inspired by her calligraphy that I spent my flight home from Jamaica (where I had to sit in a separate row from my friend) writing the alphabet over and over in different styles with a calligraphy pen. The couple next to me must've thought I was nuts, particularly since I did this only after I awoke from my nap - my nap that abruptly ended with me smacking my head against the airplane window and jolting in a startled delirium. Anyhoo, I'm still learning how to even hold the pen! It's a lot harder than it looks and I applaud anyone that can do it so well.

Check out Kendall's Etsy shop here. She provides custom lettering and calligraphy service for weddings, save-the-dates, envelope addressing, place cards, menus, programs, table numbers, birth announcements, party invites, thank you cards, custom stationary or letterhead, and business cards.






all images via

Isn't she talented?

until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...