Friday, October 29, 2010

Gifts: Kate Spade

As we approach the holidays, I will try and feature some posts on gift ideas.

Check out these delightful items from Kate Spade!

Polka-Dot Coasters $20

Twirl Rollerball Perfume $18

Set of 4 Cocktail Plates $50

2011 Spiral Desktop Calendar $20

"This Year I Will" Idiom Bangle $48

Get Organized Spiral Journal $12

iPhone 3G Hard Cover $40
(I nearly had a fit when I saw how cute this is. I don't have an iPhone so I made my friend buy it for hers. True story.) 

La Dee Da Notepad $12

Hors D'oeuvres Tray $75

Get Organized Sticky Pad Set $12

Gin Rummy Glasses $100

Jingle Bell Studs $45

Resolution Pencils $8


Polka-Dot Thermos $30

2011 Wall Calendar $18

Camelia Avenue Posey Vase $25




To shop Kate Spade, click here.


until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...