Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Heat is On

Nope, I'm not talking about some competitive streak I'm going through.

Nope, I'm not talking about "heat" within my relationship. (although I will say that I am going to find out where da gold at in Mobiiiiile! wink.)

I am literally saying that the heat is on.....in my apartment.

Since when did 60 degree weather call for heat?!
It is not December. It is APRIL.
Why did it take a over a month of absence to just come back and burn my a$$?

No, seriously, I discovered its re-establishment by backing up into the hot water pipe in my toilet room. (!)

Living in NYC, you forfeit control over a few things such as: who gets to stand too close to you, who sees your laundry, AND who controls your apartment's temperature.

Thus, I'm off to spend the rest of the day outside since it has to be 20 degrees cooler out there.

I leave you with some Louis.  He makes everything better.

Happy weekend!

until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...