Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Trends I'm Loving




[clockwise from top left: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5]

white silk blouses - A fresh white silk blouse is a springtime trend, but also a wardrobe staple.
/// similar here, here, here & here (my favorite)
pops of highlighter neon - That color just screams smile! to me.
/// such as this & this
heart sunglasses - Leave the nice sunnies at home and bring some heart ones to the beach!
 /// similar here & here
overalls - Ohmyoshkoshbgosh, I need some.
 /// similar here & here
elephants - I have always loved elephants! Here are Palermo's exact shorts from the new fabulous Banana / Milly collaboration. Check your local BR for more sizes. (I have them & I love them!)
 
What fashion trends are you loving right now?
 
until next time,
 
g

4 comments:

  1. you too with the overalls?!?! i've had this WANT for them for a good few weeks now, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See! This is why we're related. They're just so darn comfy-cute!

      Delete
  2. I am doing a blog Giveaway if you are interested :)

    http://girlaboutchelts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/gac-giveaway_30.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...