Friday, August 19, 2011

Just a Few Little Things

Just a few little things I wanted to share --

I really want to try this DIY NYC skyline lamp shade!

I love this zebra-print jar.

I blogged about TOMS last year and am still in love. My glitters are my weekend staple. Want to see something exciting? Check out their fall, holiday, & spring collections. The fun doesn't stop there. Look at the TOMS ballet flats!

A great quote about growing older.

When life hands you lemons, make a lemonade cake.

In case you haven't seen it on Matchbook or other blogs, here's a nifty little closet checklist for wardrobe classics.

How to clean makeup brushes.

Need a gift for a baby? From what I've heard, this is the most popular toy right now.

I'm very excited about the upcoming movie, I Don't Know How She Does It, starring Sarah Jessica Parker. (and my city and my neighborhood!) Watch the trailer here.

happy weekend!
image via

until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...