Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy Weekend

Yesterday, Little Lady in the Big Apple hit a milestone by reaching 20K views - 10K of them since mid-March. Whether you stumble upon my site or return occasionally to read, I thank you kindly!

Want to become a follower and don't know how? You can simply press the "join this site" button on the right-hand sidebar or follow via Bloglovin'.

Now for a few things you need to check out:

My new guilty pleasure: Suri's Burn Book. --- cracks. me. up.

I saw this illuminated dog leash in this month's Real Simple magazine and thought it was such a great idea!

I love these striped sheets. I have the standard shams, see?


These bad-boys are unfairly delicious. Treat yourself.

Here are 24 essential places to visit in NYC according to Daily Candy. I actually have brunch club on Sunday at the last suggestion, Locanda Verde, and am so excited to give it a try!

Lastly, this is in honor of my special guest this weekend -
he loves huskies. :) Enjoy!


Happy weekend. xx.

until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...