Monday, April 25, 2011

Feather Earring

I adore any sort of bold & unique accessory.

My new favorite look? The one-feathered earring.

I went to the Young Designer's Market in Soho this weekend and fell in love with Sara Keiser's innovative creations.











images via

She incorporates so much color, texture, and thought into her one-of-a-kind accessories. They're so airy and lightweight that you forget you have it on. She showed me how to wear it in my hair and on a necklace, too, expanding its versatility.

To learn more about Sara Keiser and her company, Box 185, click here.

As her website says, Box 185 has that new brand of attitude:

fun, fresh, and a little frisky

Oh, and here's the little lady trying on hers...

I can't wait to rock it!

until next time,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...